Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mattisse {2012 Senior Sacramento}


As I blog this I look out my window at a rainy, cold day & I can't help but miss the beautiful evening I had when I got together with Mattisse to shoot her Senior photos! The evening was perfect, not to mention there was some amazzzzing light. Put those together with a gorgeous girl and you are all set! And with Mattisse, it's not hard to see that the camera loves this girl. And don't get me started on the hair! She has hair that will make even Tayor Swift and Disney princesses jealous! Mattisse you are one awesome gal and I can't wait to see what your future holds! :)

I initially blogged these next two in color, but after seeing them in B&W, I had to make the switch! Love!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Great shots S#!!!!!! loving your use of the light to emphasize her gorgeous hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete