Friday, November 12, 2010

Sick Little Computer


Happy Weekend everyone! I have so many cute/fun/gorgeous pictures to share but I ran into a bit of a bump in the road yesterday... Out of now where my MacBook Pro decided that the screen didn't feel like working anymore. Just blackness. I am lucky enough to have access to my own personal "Apple Genius" aka my bro in law, Josh, so he is able to help find out what's wrong! He's the best! Anyway, Josh took apart my poor little machine & tried this and that - but so far it's not looking good... Worst case scenario the part I'll need to replace is about $700, lame! I make sure to keep everything backed up so thankfully I'm not worried about losing any any data, I just might be in the market for a new laptop sooner than I would have liked. I can't complain too much though, life is good and God is great! Stay tune for (hopefully) soon to come pictures! :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment