Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ty & Michelle {Texas photoshoot}


Earlier this month I was in Texas visiting my best friend Michelle & her family. Even though it was a short visit we made time for a photoshoot and I'm so glad we did! Michelle might look familiar because I did a session of her & her baby girl when they visited California back in July. Ty may look familiar because I've come to the recent realization that he definitely resembles Mr. Schuester on the TV show, Glee! And to top it off, Ty is even a high school teacher! haha!

Anyway, back to our photoshoot. We headed out early and took advantage of all the cool places around downtown Smithville. With such a great area, ideal light, and two beautiful people that I love... it really could not have been anymore ideal! :)

































Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, you did such a fabulous job capturing them!! Michelle is SO beautiful as I'm sure everyone would agree! :) And cuuute heels!
    An adorable and wonderful shoot I'm sure! I love how you used Smithville's awesome backgrounds. These shots could be from a magazine. Beautiful couple+great backgrounds+wonderful poses+talented&skilled photographer = awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! :) These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete