Thursday, November 17, 2011

C.Jay & Anna {Old Sacramento Engagement Session}


I've made many a trip to Old Sacramento over the years but this was my first time doing a photography session there. I loved the versatility! 

We had a beautiful November evening. The day before was cold & rainy but we couldn't have asked for better weather - I love it when that happens! We scheduled the shoot the first evening of day lights savings so it was weird having to make sure we started shooting at 4pm so that we still had daylight - I'm not sure I'm ready for the short winter days! On the other hand, Anna and I both agreed we are ready for the cooler weather - bring on the sweaters and peacoats and scarves! Speaking of which, Anna & CJay nailed it on wardrobe, reminds me of everything fall & cozy. 

Anna & CJay are a joy to work with, they are everything a couple should be. They met during orientation at college and it didn't take too long for them to realize they met their perfect match. And now, here they are planning a wedding for this coming May!
As it turns out, we started the photoshoot not too far from where CJay proposed! How cool is that! Now onto the photos of these two beautiful people! :)  

Enjoy this time you two! The wedding will be here before we know it and I absolutely cannot wait!

Contact Shannon | Visit the Website | Join the Facebook Page
Pin It

1 comment: