Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jessie {Davis portrait photography}


Back in May my lovely friend Jessie visited me from Texas and helped me second shoot a wonderful wedding. Before she had to head back home the two of us went out one Sunday afternoon and had a blast taking photos of each other. She is so natural in the front of the camera & made my job way too easy.

Jessie has an amazing opportunity to go overseas and nanny for her Niece and Nephew who are there with Jessie's sister & brother-in-law, who live in - get this - the Arab Peninsula in the middle east! Part of her time would also be spent at the picturesque town of Izmir in Turkey, which is right on the Aegean Sea. To help her raise the funds for this once in a life time chance (and give her sister the opportunity to attend a conference to help with the teaching they are a part of) she is selling her lovely paintings! (See a few examples HERE, HERE, and HERE) This gal has art spilling out from her soul, I tell you! Her paintings start at $30 so if you are interested please send me a message and I will get you connected up with her!

Now, onto the pictures! :)


Jessie, you are beautiful. And your beautiful heart so perfectly compliments your beautiful face!







Love you Jessie! I am praying for your middle east plans!

Contact Shannon | Visit the Website | Join the Facebook Page
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Superb and useful post as usual. Learn exceptionally essential things about Portrait photography and no doubt incredible substance and delightfully introduced post. Just To let You Know I have a Product Photo Editing Service site where our team provides best quality photo editing services.

    ReplyDelete