Friday, September 17, 2010

Josh & Katie {Vacaville wedding}

This is an exciting post for me to write beeeecause... it's for my sister's wedding! On September 5th Josh & Katie became husband & wife! It was a beautiful wedding and Katie was a stunning bride. I'm also thrilled to now have Josh as my brother!

They had their ceremony at the Ulatis Gardens and an intimate dinner reception at the Vacaville Opera House. When people found out Katie was getting married I was often asked if I was doing the pictures. While it would have been fun I'm very glad I wasn't the main photographer. I was in "bridesmaid/wedding coordinator mode" & was running around too much to get into "photographer mode". Which was fine by me because I was able to enjoy the day & the fabulous Rose Koogler & Ryan Greenleaf had the photography well under control because they are amazing like that :)

But you know I couldn't let the day go by without snapping at least a few pictures...





Emma was the cutest flower girl! All of the gorgeous flowers were done by Kathryn Grace Designs. I highly recommend her!


I believe that Ryan set up this awesome shot!




Congrats Katie & Josh! I love you both!
Pin It

1 comment: