Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello & Good bye!

I want to welcome you to my blog and sadly say good bye to Nashville (for now)! I had the privilege of doing a photography internship with the talented Sarah Barlow along with three other great girls/interns - Kristen Booth, Megan Colleen, and Kay Lynn. Sarah let us crash her place and enjoy the AWESOME views of the Nashville skyline, but most importantly she taught us what she's learned in the photography business during the past five years. It was a fantastic way to learn and she gave me so many helpful tools! And as the cherry on top, we had a blast doing fun things like filming crazy music videos in the parking garage and laughing hysterically for an hour straight while playing Applesauce (aka Apples to Apples with a twist).

It's rather lame to start off my blog without a picture in my first post but currently I am waiting for my connecting flight in the Phoenix airport and my hard drive with all the pictures is in checked in my suitcase.... Pictures to come soon! I can't wait to share them with you :)

Yours truly,
Shannon Morse Pin It

1 comment: