Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cano Family {Davis Family Photoshoot}


The Canos are such a sweet family. So full of love for their family as well as anyone they meet. It's a joy to spend time with them and taking their photos was no exception. Really they are picture perfect... see for yourself! Had to get some shots of all the handsome guys. But of course we didn't forget the lovely ladies :) Little Sammy is getting so big! He will be running across the park before you know it! Look out Mom & Dad, I think you have yourselves a heart throb on your hands! Dolan you are getting so grown up! And sweet little Evelyn. She is completely adorable, everything a little girl should be. Last but not least - Sam! This cute guy sure knows how to put a smile on your face!
Every day when Rick comes home from work Evelyn runs and jumps into his arms.
These next few really melt my heart to one giant puddle...
Rick and Rhonda are something special. They have been married for quite a few years now but they are so in love you would think they were newlyweds. I love seeing them so in love.
Wow, there are so many other photos I'd love to share but I guess I have wrap it up at some point. Thank you Cano family for such a fun shoot. You make my job so easy! :)

Contact Shannon | Visit the Website | Join the Facebook Page
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment